Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Preparing for the big show!!

WOW! What a busy time of year! I have many things to tell everyone about, Halloween included, but it will all have to wait until after this weekend is over.

Right now I am frantically preparing for the 2009 Anchorage Arts & Crafts Emporium. My fingers are chapped, red and raw and the coffee has steadily been flowing through my veins for weeks now, but I am determined to offer a nice selection of my handcrafted goods. The show is so much fun to participate in! Everything being sold must be handcrafted by the vendor (and yes, they do check!).

If you are looking for great gifts this holiday season and would like something with a more wholesome, one-of-a-kind feel, the Arts and Crafts Emporium is definitely the place to shop. You might even complete your entire list under one roof.
Come by and say "hello"!
2009
Anchorage Arts & Crafts Emporium
Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center
600 W. Seventh Ave., Anchorage, AK
Saturday November 21 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday November 22 11:00am-6:00pm

Show 180
This photo was taken last year during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment