Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am back!

It has been two weeks since I have made a mark here, and what a crazy two weeks it has been! I am in the process of changing my website to another host and it has taken way to long to do so. If you have been looking for it, hopefully it will be up in a day or two.

It is also School registration time here and after running around town for a week delivering applications for my oldest, I am just now starting to hear the results. So far, the German Immersion School is ahead but there are still two more I have yet to hear from. Keeping my fingers crossed!
I have also been working on a few custom orders and I also need to start preparing for the Arts and Crafts Emporium which is held in November. Time to start stocking up, the busiest time of year for The Pine Cone Gnome approaches!

I woke up early to let the dogs out when I spotted a two Downy woodpeckers enjoying an early morning meal. You know what they say about the early bird and the worm,  must be true!
 The pictures are not very good because it was raining and I was looking up. Bad combo!

Downy Woodpecker blog1

 Downy Woodpecker blog2

 This is about the time I felt something brush against my feet, when I looked down I saw this..... 

Downy Woodpecker blog3
..needless to say I picked him up and we both went inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment